my cuk muncung.pls play with him while im not at home.tq

My Fav On9 Shopping

Makna Doa Taubat – Astaghfirullah Rabbal Baraya






Maksudnya:

Aku memohon ampun Ya Allah, Maha Penerima Taubat,
Aku memohon ampun Ya Allah daripada segala dosa,

Tambahkan kepadaku ilmu yang berguna,
Berikanlah aku amalan yang dimakbulkan,
Kurniakan kepadaku rezeki yg meluas,
Terimalah taubat kami dgn taubat nasuha…


ok... selamat mngamalkan selalu.. cukup indah cukup sempurna puji2an bagi Allah swt.. subhanallah.... salam.
4 Responses
  1. muslim Says:

    assalamualaikum

    Oh when I hear it sure makes me cry. How could I ever have a copy of it. Please teach me how to copy or save it. Thanks. A lot my friend


  2. BadrulHM Says:

    Use this website (and there are many others) http://www.youtube-mp3.org/


  3. Esah Says:

    Assalamualaikum muslim,

    U can click the You Tube word at the video and watch it at You Tube Web Site. From there u can share it into your blog, facebook or twitter.


  4. Esah Says:

    or u can click this link n download it.. :)

    http://www.4shared.com/audio/FvRlR4Tf/_Penawar_Hati__-_Zikir_Taubat.html