my cuk muncung.pls play with him while im not at home.tq

My Fav On9 Shopping

Don't regret me

To let go of someone doesn't mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find his own happiness without expecting him to come back.A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.It's really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don't want to let go but its even more painful to ask someone to stay if they never wanted to stay.So... from now on... when you think of me... just remember that I could've been the best thing you ever had.I know you never meant to do everything you put me through its okay I forgive you.Don't hate me. Don't regret me. Don't even forget me.
Wherever you go, whatever you do, don't say I never loved you. slm..
0 Responses