my cuk muncung.pls play with him while im not at home.tq

My Fav On9 Shopping

what would i answer and should i say?......



why would i answer and what shud i say?...
i mean, talking at the time of separation won't do any good..
why would i answer?..
what you said was enough and what shud i say??...
ENOUGH!! don.t say anything.
This is the end for u with me.
my love was a lot for u to handle from the start.
since your heart is not for me,
then let me love again...
YOU.... who forgot what u did and said n why???...
what are you goin to say??
is there any word left you still haven't said?
enough just go...
the yaers spent with you are gone for nothing... 

p/s
hari-hari yg akan dtg tak kan sama lg dgn hari2 yg lepas.. hidup mesti di teruskan.. walau aku tau
akan mnjadi jalan n masa yg sukar utk aku get through smua ni. aku doakan kebahagiaan smua org n dia.Aku tak berdendam dgn sesiapa.. aku mohon kemaafan dari dia. dan aku harap dia akan memahami.. smoga dia tau yg dia adlh terbaik dan akan selalu aku kenang. salam.
0 Responses